Well the mystery of Elizabeth waking up at night was solved last night at bedtime. She has a top molar coming in. She did sleep better last night but woke up around 6 and wouldn't go back to sleep in her bed. She should have slept later, they were both up late since we went to pray meeting at church last night. The Flegge girls watched them while we went into the pray meeting. I think we all enjoyed the night at church. Plus the ride home was fun, rocking/dancing to Toby Mac :)
I had an appointment today and found out that we will probably induce the last week in April. I was very happy to hear that news. We will set up a more specific time next week after the ultrasound. I'm ready!!! Although I think the reality of another child is setting in to both of us. We are really excited but know how another child can change things for awhile. It will be great to have another little one. I really hope they do well with having another sibling. I also hope that I can devote enough individual time to all of them. I always feel like I never spend enough time, individually with them.
Ethan was such a good boy today. He was really helpful this morning and mom said he was good when I was at the doctors. When he got up from his nap we made some cookies, then he helped me sweep the kitchen floor, and help dust. He can be such a sweet little boy, I'm so glad he is getting over the naughty faze he was in. Nothing major just I'm 3 and don't really have to obey faze.
Elizabeth was a good girl today too, just a little grumpy with the tooth and all. She is so sweet to sit and snuggle with. I'll be sad when she grows out of that, which is always too quickly. I'm trying to snuggle with her on my lap as much as I can because I know how quick they give that up.
Andrew, Ethan, and Elizabeth played "wrestle time" after dinner. It is basically run, jump, and beat up on daddy. It is a very fun to watch and the kids really love it. It is so cute to watch them run down the hallway, hit the wall, and come running back full speed at Daddy. I can say that because I'm not the one getting hit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment