Well yesterday was another great weather day. The kids played outside most of the morning. We picked up sticks around the yard and then made a fire in the garden. They brought their chairs over and watch the fire for about 20 minutes. Then they played in the sandbox and on the swings for the rest of the morning. Elizabeth loves that swing. It is about impossible to get her off it(unless of course she falls off). If you ask "Elizabeth are you ready to get down now", she shakes her head no and says "ing ing". She looks so sweet with her curls blowing in the breeze and a grin from ear to ear. Plus the sound of wheee is priceless. Ethan likes to swing to but he has important work to do in the sandbox that takes most of his time. You know digging a hole and then filling it up, then repeat.
The weather was so nice that Andrew thought it would be a great time for he and Ethan to ride the motorcycle to AWANA. He thought he was big stuff, riding like a big boy. Elizabeth on the other hand was not happy to be riding in the car with mommy, how boring. Ethan said his verse "I am wonderfully made" Ps 139:14. It is so cool to hear him say his verses. They got to go outside for game time and he said that he did the scooter game. That is huge for him. He has been pretty reserved about playing the games. His teachers told me last week that he was doing better about trying them. I'm glad that he is getting in there and at least trying them.
Today we are at home, even though it is BSF Wednesday. Mom is out of town and I didn't have anyone to stay with Elizabeth. Ethan said "it's a bummer we don't get to go to BSF". It is cooler today, so we didn't play outside very long instead we went to Wal-mart. We came in and ate lunch then I told Ethan to go in a go potty, because he is like clockwork in going poopy after lunch. For some reason he was being a stinker and said I don't want to and carrying on. So, I shut the door and told him to stay in there till he went. He is just in there crying and saying I don't want to go, I don't want to go. So finally I say fine lets just get to Wal-mart. All the way he is grumping about wanting his favorite bunny. We get into Wal-mart I have 4 things in my cart when Ethan looks at me and says "mommy I have to go poopy". Of course he does! What are you going to do, love them anyways! Patience, lots of patiences. Now I'm just praying for good naps today. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment