Elizabeth:
She was upstairs playing hide-and-seek and I could hear her counting on the monitor; "1...3...8...11...here my come". We are going through another "difficult phase" with Elizabeth. There is a lot of disciplining, but I think we are nearing the end. I'm just praying for patience and the strength to continue work with her. Elizabeth is such a good big sister and has been holding Elisea's hand while walking around the yard. She will turn to me and say "Tisea is holding my hand mommy".
Elisea:
She has turned into the sweetest toddler, which is good since she was a difficult baby. She will come up to you and in the sweetest soft voice just jabber away about something. Elisea also has this fun little smile with a wrinkled up nose, it is too cute. She is upstairs in Elizabeth's room and has adjusted pretty well. It is fun to hear them on the monitor talking away to each other.
Ethan:
Now that we have started up school again, Ethan is loving it. He has his own desk where he does his work, which he is very protective of. Lately he had been sounding out words that he thinks of and telling me mommy you know what"..." starts like. I'm glad that he likes school and learning, it makes homeschooling so much easier.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment