Thursday, November 12, 2009

I love hearing....

Elizabeth
"Oh that is so cute"
"Can I have some more teeter totters (tater tots)"
"Yummy hamburgalers"
"Oh chili, yummy, I love chili"
"What's wrong sweetie it's o.k." (Elizabeth to Elisea)
"Mommy can we do school"

Ethan
"I did it Mommy!"
"I love my sisters"
I love how Ethan holds his hand up and whisper thing like; Elizabeth scribbles mommy or we need to make Daddy a motorcycle birthday cake.
"Mommy I'm so sorry I was for being naughty tonight"
"Mom can we please have hamburgers tomorrow night" (while he is politely eating the chili he isn't crazy about)

Elisea
"thank you" with her hands up to her mouth (signing)
"Ah Oh" with a smile, waiting for someone to pick up
"mmmm" while she is make the sign for more
"Dada"
"juice"


The sound of Ethan reading "Digger Digger" book to Elisea.
The kids playing upstairs so nicely together.
God's Word coming from the kids mouths and hearts!

No comments: